Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Bit of Introduction...

Who is Kai?

Hey everyone! My name is Kai. I'm not a lady rider... yet. Haha! XD


Why make this blog?

I really wanted to make a blog primarily because I wanna document everything about my journey to becoming a responsible (?) rider here in the Philippines. 


What to expect from Kai...

I'll tell you guys about my thoughts and experiences about motorcycling and my life, in general. Hehe. New posts will be published every Friday.

My posts may either be in English or Tagalog.


What to NOT expect from Kai

I'm not really the type of person to make them how-to's and what-not. I just wanna share my thoughts and experiences so we can have a healthy online discussion and we can all learn from each other, okie?

I'll try to avoid those political rants and posts not unless it involves any traffic rules and regulations or it involves anything that can make the Philippines a better country to live in. XD


Let's start, shall we?

As of now I neither have my bike nor my non-professional driver's license yet. This week I'll be taking the written and practical driving exam at the Land Transportation Office (LTO) at East Avenue, Quezon City. Wish me luck! I'm currently studying traffic rules and regulations, and I did some motorcycle practice during the past months. Time to get my license so I can get my bike hopefully on my birthday this July. :)

As for my motorcycle gear, I already have my helmet and my gloves. Again, I wanna be a responsible rider out here in the Philippines so gear muna! Bago motor! XD

That's all I have for you today, guys. Take care and stay safe ^ __ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is My Outlet

I would like to be blatantly honest with what I post online... Sadly, however, I'm not very comfortable in my own skin. I'm very sen...